Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Wearing a push-up bra feels completely out of the norm right now. We’ve been living in loungewear and bralettes for over a year! Alas, we’re well aware that special occasions are on the horizon, and we may want to add some extra lift and shape to our looks. Naturally, we’re pickier about the type of bras we rock these days — first and foremost, we’re looking for comfort!
You may not think that a push-up bra would actually be comfortable, but we found a slew of options that thousands of shoppers swear by. Check out the best of the brassieres below!
17 Seriously Comfy Push-Up Bras
3. A push-up bra that lifts and is completely wire-free? This bra from Lively is truly a miracle!
5. This Wingslove push-up is super simple throughout its design, but it promises to provide two extra cup sizes worth of lift. Buying now!
6. ThirdLove’s classic plunge push-up bra is one of their top sellers, and gives you just a touch of comfortable lift that’s made for everyday wear.
7. We also love this demi cup push-up from Calvin Klein for casual events. Is this the ultimate brunch bra?
9. Another great wireless push-up bra option is this version from Skarlett Blue that reviewers are obsessed with!
11. Shoppers note that the fit of this push-up bra from Wacoal is one of their absolute favorites, and that it has the optimal amount of coverage!
12. We’re obsessed with the shapewear feel that this bra from Spanx has, which is fabulous if you need something that’s extra supportive.
13. This Maidenform push-up bra is padded to perfection. There will be no uncomfortable poking with this bad boy on!
14. The lace overlay design of this ThirdLove plunge push-up bra looks seriously stunning. Selfie goals!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!